Category: Closet Geek Show
Goofing around with my friend Ines. She wanted to know how a podcast works so I figured I'd show her that it's just a normal conversation. This is that conversation but it's far from normal.
- conspiracy theories
- how the culture you're born with and the culture you immerse yourself in changes who you are
- Brent's favorite crazy theory is Terence McKenna's Stoned Ape Theory
- food noises because I know people love that, almonds and dates like a real Bosnian!
- Brent wants to go camping with Scarborough Dude and Sally
- Brent harasses Janis The Cat but Ines comes to his defense
- My love/hate relationship with George The Greek on Lakeshore Road in Etobicoke
- reality show contest strategy
- Ines talks about her upcoming trip to Jamaica
- Brent explains why he started listening to music so late
- Ines talks about her public speaking course
- Brent is proud to be bougie af
Recorded from The Imperial Pub at Live Podcaster Night
VRMP's The 5 People You Meet In Hell Finale
Podcamp Toronto 2017 Recap
Niagara Podcaster Network
Talking about my fun filled weekend, Podcamp planning, local comedy shows and the AMAZING $5 Rap Show I went to plus all the sessions I'm most looking forward to at Podcamp Toronto this year.
- Classical Camera Revival
- VRMP's The 5 People You Meet in Hell
- Vinyl Countdown
- Niagara Podcasters
- Fresh Kils & Premrock - Like This (ft. Homeboy Sandman & Brandon Dramatic)
- Fresh Kils - Funky Drummer Routine
- Mikeraphone-HipHop - TorOntario
- Birdapres - Stabcabinmanitoba
- Ultra Magnus & DJ Slam! - Technicolour Dream
Catching you up on all my personal projects, podcasting and otherwise.
If you’re in the Toronto area, remember to come to Podcamp Toronto on February 24-26, 2017.
- Sevendust – Seasons
- Nebbra – You (ft. Mike Sabath)
My Other PodcastsComments closed
My interview with Jordan St. John, Beer Writer
- Author of books like The Ontario Craft Beer Guide (it just came out) (Indigo | Amazon)
- Beer Collaborator - Waterloo 1815 - it's a nice light summer ale and it's available this summer in the LCBO or at The Only Cafe in Toronto (right now, I just had some)