Preview for the upcoming B&B's Podcast Auditions podcast. A thing to do to wait out the voluntary isolation from COVID-19.Comments closed
Closet Geek Show Podcast Posts
- I don't wanna online shop
- I get drunk enough and I like it in the can
- So you looked less hoardy
- I want to hear my butt whistle
- I'm not a scientician
- Touching all the old people
- Stop with the touching, buddy!
- I keep touching my face
- I'm super high right now
- Your whole family is on a watch list
- Joke census
- And a beard implant
- They were children and I was mean
- Riding his bike in the snow drunk
- Painkillers and weed
- Someone got shot over TP
- Pirate Comrade Steve
- Come into my van and have gummi bears
- You're not wiping your ass with a level
The tornado takes the conversation.
We also check in on the results of Super Tuesday.
And lube. We talk about lube.
The Showhole crew break down some of the "biggest" news stories of the past week or so.
GOP goes to jail for stealing mother's social security
Delta flight dumps fuel on schools
Foxy grandpa tortoise
The Showholers have returned with an episode that spoils Christmas and the new Star Wars movie and introduces great gift ideas like stapling a turkey to a sweatshirt.
Warning: This episode is about 26 minutes too damn long.