- New podcasting hat
- We don't need no stinkin' feeds!
- A new podcast: "Oil Life Remaining"
- Refinance it!
- Jasen tries the All-Dressed Ruffles
- Dave went there!!
- Brent's phone was abducted by a former high school track star
- Wrong Richard Hatch
- The S is for Smoke
- A Tasty Beverage
- Hillbilly Bell Thieves
- Brent is going to be on The Elephant and The Irishman
- Super Mario Run SUCKS!
- Super Mario Run is the Jimmy @BuffettOf Flappy Bird
- Toronto: Pissin' rain all day
- Brent is a big fan of diarrhea
- Hit and run
- Everything in Tennessee sounds like a horse
- Brent fondles his horn ball
- Cup it!
- Lotion and Towels for lunch
- Don Rickles
- The 'Ol Ticker
- Brent loves him some @TheShowhole Twitter!
- The Blind Gamer
- No one wants to steal flip phones
- The Grid
- 3AM pee time
- The Old Showhole Mailbag!
- From @cinn48: 24 New Entries to the Dictionary of Canadianisms (We cover a few!)
- The French Phone Thief
23 march 2017
- Brent has general malaise
- Homemade burrito with licked chips
- Jasen is stuck with his house for 30 more years
- Dudley Moore in Foul Play
- "Straightening out my finances" - world's worst dirty talk
- Jasen's new noise maker
- Leather Bell Wallet
- People arguing in front of the Armpit Walmart
- Ken goes to Florida
- Doug vs. The Phone
- Chip Review #1 - Ruffles Loaded Bacon and Cheddar Potato Skins Flavored Potato Chips
- Brent watches "19-2"
- Duck and Cover!
- Walter Matthau in "Atomic Attack!"
- Astar can reattach an arm but YOU CAN'T!
- In Home Hernia Surgery for Dummies
- Son of Stuck Funky
- The Comics Curmudgeon
- Chip Review #2 - Ruffles All Dressed Flavored Potato Chips
- Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Corn, and/or Canola Oil)
- All Dressed Seasoning (Maltodextrin [Made From Corn], Sugar, Sodium Diacetate, Salt, Dextrose, Torula Yeast, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Sodium Acetate, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sunflower Oil, Malic Acid, Paprika Extracts, and Natural Flavor [Including Natural Smoke Flavor])
- The Keane kids have no nipples
- Pearls Before Swine
- Questionable Content
- Hark! A Vagrant
- 8 Bit Theater (Nuklear Power)
- The Perry Bible Fellowship
- The Weirdest Yard Sale Ever
13 march 2017
- R.I.P. Jasen's Noise Maker (2017-2017)
- One burrito for my baby and one burrito for the road
- Brent's drill gets left out in plain sight
- Our first in-studio Showhole musician - coming soon!
- Chip Review, Part One: The Salty Menace
- The New Gapage aka Showhole for Seniors
- Ghost sex with Ansel Adams
- Famous Dog Bands of Cleveland
- Daylight Saving Time controversy
- It's the Showhole, not the Braghole
- Chip Review, Part Two: The Chippening
- Brent is a chip licker
- "I used it on a podcast" - the most pathetic phrase ever said
- We gave up taste and decency for Lent
Ken and Brent are back at it again, hot on the heals of their last podcast, tic tac toeing from topic to topic. Brent learns how to eat pistachios, owns up to comedic timing failures, but discerning listeners should find it an entertaining episode nonetheless. Find out who gets toasted this week... Comments closed
|Brent's Authentic Clown Horn|
Potential Sponsors: Left Field Brewery Comments closed